Business Development Lead
Our Cleveland Business Development Lead would be responsible for growing new corporate and agency accounts in the Northern Ohio area. This person would be leveraging Mills James’ national video and event production reputation to sell video and event production services to Northern Ohio clients.
Working closely with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Cleveland Business Development Lead would lead the pursuit of increased business in key accounts. They would be directly responsible for lead identification, understanding client needs, pitch development, client communication, and account planning, working with seasoned production teams to deliver creative and operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and five years of related experience in business development, preferably in the video and event production industries
- Strong connections in the Cleveland area (corporations and agencies) and the respect of industry peers
- A strategic and innovative thinker with significant oral and written communication skills
- A strong self-starter who can work autonomously, with proven success in building new business from scratch
- Strong client communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple proposals
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.