Mills James has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Audiovisual Technical Coordinator to join our growing Cleveland Conference Center AV division.
Duties and responsibilities
- Interact with the hotel staff to maximize effectiveness of our sales and service, and exceed our customer’s expectations … always with a smile.
- Responsible for the management of daily setup and strike of the A/V equipment for meetings & events.
- Perform basic maintenance on AV equipment and maintain appropriate inventory.
- Have a working knowledge of lighting, sound and video operations in a live environment.
- Communicates equipment maintenance needs to Operations or Mills James Warehouse Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position requires that the technician have a minimum of two years’ experience with current audiovisual technology and is familiar with IT-related systems as they pertain to the production industry.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to work a varied schedule, including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Appropriate communication and organizational skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional attention to the details.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver's license.
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.