Broadcast technician [PART-TIME]
Mills James is accepting resumes for a new position as a part-time Broadcast Technician. The Technician will join the growing team at Mills James’ Cleveland production facility.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the broadcast industry with an emphasis on live production.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- Exceptional attention to detail and good trouble shooting skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directing, technical directing, camera operation and floor directing in both a control room and studio environments.
- Audio mixing in a control room and studio environments.
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.