Mills James is hiring for a new position as a part-time Broadcast Technician. The technician will join the growing team at Mills James’ Cleveland broadcast facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Directing, technical directing, camera operation, and floor directing in both a control room and studio environments
- Audio mixing in a control room and studio environments
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or three years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the broadcast industry with an emphasis on live production
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be available to work flexible hours, occasional holidays, and weekends
- Exceptional attention to detail and good troubleshooting skills
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.