The Mills James Finance Team is seeking a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk.
This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Track all payments, expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, and statements
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees and contractors by verifying expense reports and preparing paychecks
- Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit, responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous bookkeeping and accounting skills are required
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter that can also work on a team
- High sense of urgency and ability to work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines
- Available to work 25-30 hours/week; Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.