Mills James has an exciting opportunity for an Audiovisual Specialist on-site at a client’s corporate facility. This position handles customer service and technical expertise for live events, virtual broadcasts, and all AV service lines utilized by the client.
Positions are available in Cincinnati, Ohio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in an extraordinary corporate client environment
- Work closely with corporate clients to provide a high level of customer service during support and coordination for meetings, events, and virtual broadcasts
- Collaborate with clients to support planning and flawless execution of events
- Learn the functionality and features of the virtual meeting platforms as used by our Cincinnati team and be able to work within those environments
- Interact with internal teams and clients to maximize the effectiveness of our services and recommend proper solutions to exceed expectations
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and troubleshoot technical and logistical problems with ease
- Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with clients to grow the business
- Provide exceptional customer service with an enthusiastic and positive demeanor
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or four years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and live events or theater experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office 365 toolset: Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, PPT, Word, Teams
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint is preferred; Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, or Photoshop experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn audio, video, and networking technology for event/installed systems
- Must learn and become adept at using Mills James MediaPulse facilities management software
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including early mornings and evenings
- Valid driver’s license required; may be required to obtain US Passport and medical card, if necessary
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.