Mills James has a new opportunity for a full-time Resource Coordinator to assist the Audiovisual Resource Manager with facilitating the crewing and AV equipment needs for our growing Hospitality division. The Coordinator will also perform onsite technician roles as available.
This position is based onsite in Columbus, Ohio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works closely with Hospitality Operations Managers and Resource Managers to understand and assist in the coordination of labor and equipment needs for live events
- Assists with the resolution of conflicts with internal resources and secures appropriate outside resources as needed; facilitates phone calls and emails concerning equipment rentals and labor bookings as needed
- Works with and receives input from the Director of Logistics to ensure production processes, pricing, and standards are being met
- Communicates with warehouse operations as needed regarding equipment deliveries and pickups
- Adept at using various software to locate and manage information, as well as managing and scheduling resources
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; four years of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years of previous audiovisual operations experience
- Basic understanding of audio, video, and lighting system operation
- The highest level of communication skills, organization skills, and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects is required
- Valid driver’s license and medical card required; may need to work flexible hours
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.