We want to hear from you if you are passionate about building new business.
Working closely with the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, you’d lead the charge in networking, lead generation, client discovery, pitch development, and account planning, with plenty of help from our video and event producers and production managers.
Our national video and event production reputation is growing, and our story is very compelling, so we’re looking for people to help us get in front of more clients who could benefit from our services.
This position is based in Columbus, Ohio, with some travel to conferences, allowing you to meet emerging companies in central Ohio and beyond.
We’re looking for an individual with some or all of the following qualities:
- At least 3-5 years of related experience in new business development or account management, preferably in event or video production, or creative services
- Strong industry connections (corporations or agencies) and the respect of industry peers
- Proven success in building new business from scratch
- A strategic thinker and idea person
- Significant oral and written communication skills
- A strong self-starter who can work autonomously
- Ability to travel at times
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.