The Cash Explosion game show Co-Associate Producer must express a passion for broadcast television production. Three years of experience as an Associate Producer or Production Assistant in a broadcast or production environment is required. An individual with supervisory skills and advanced social media marketing background is preferred.
Since this is a client and vendor-facing position, positive, service-oriented people skills are the most desired qualities needed to perform this job. The Associate Producer may be responsible for managing and coordinating teams outside our organization. Learn more about Cash Explosion here.
This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Assist the Producer and the Co-Associate Producer of the Cash Explosion show with a variety of assignments.
- Coordinate studio and postproduction schedules alongside the Producer
- Provide logistic support for client and show contestants travel and lodging
- Be on set during the production of the shows, performing various duties from talent and audience coordination to providing support in the control room when necessary
- Work hand in hand with the existing Co-Associate Producer to complete the production schedule requirements
- With guidance from the show’s Producer, actively train to write scripts and brainstorm creative ideas with the team
- Work with the Producer to develop new production elements
- Be prepared to fill in on a temporary or emergency basis to produce the show from script to screen
- Participate in biweekly Zoom conferences and monthly in-person meetings with the client in Columbus or Cleveland
- Assist with the monthly production batch in the control room or studio as assigned by the Producer
- Take part in the show postproduction review process
- Participate in the scheduling of resources ranging from postproduction suites, field shoots, and closed captioning
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.