Mills James is seeking a high-energy, skilled Sales Manager to lead the business development efforts inside a new property owned by one of the world’s largest hotel and resort brands. This role needs a motivated individual who offers leadership to a client-focused team. Our ideal candidate must enjoy prospecting, managing, and closing opportunities in a fast-paced environment. Advanced knowledge of event and video production is needed.
This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and at least three years of successful event production or audiovisual sales experience working as a professional with various clients
- Ability to work with a production team on innovative approaches to add value for the client
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment, be proactive, and display confidence in your communication
- Experience in new business and account management with the ability to build and deliver relevant presentations to your prospects
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with a team on production projects onsite
- Positive self-starter who is willing to learn and grow in the field, adapt quickly, and change plans per client direction
- Strong project management skills to effectively manage project deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work well under pressure and have a high degree of adaptability
- This position requires the successful candidate to have a valid driver’s license
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.