Mills James is seeking an experienced, creative Marketing & Social Media Manager to run all marketing and social media initiatives under the direction of the Chief Officer of Sales and Marketing. This position requires 3+ years of business-to-business marketing experience, and 2+ years of in-house or agency-side social media management experience. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven success in website lead generation and social media engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Spearhead the day-to-day operations of the Marketing department. including budget oversight, project management, vendor relationships, and special project initiatives
- Closely collaborate with the C-suite leadership team
- Manage, analyze, and optimize non-sales lead generation activities, including email campaigns, digital and print advertising, social media campaigns, SEO, and paid search
- Serve as the company brand manager; oversee all messaging to be consistent and support the company brand
- Design and manage our website working with a team of internal developers on web design and maintenance and a digital agency on SEO and paid search
- Write content marketing material (blogs, trend pieces, etc.)
- Lead all aspects of social media strategy and execution for our two primary social media accounts – LinkedIn and Instagram – with maintenance level support of Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. If you have experience with a cool, new channel or platform not mentioned above, we want to hear about it!
- Conceptualize and execute special events, sponsorship and trade opportunities, and conferences and trade show presence
- Manage our client list database for email marketing
- Manage marketing collateral and promotional items
- 3+ years of business-to-business marketing experience
- 2+ years of social media management experience, in-house or agency-side
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or related field
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, SEO, and paid search a plus
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Must have a valid driver’s license
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k) with company match.
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.