This position works on-site at our corporate headquarters in Boston, MA, to partner with the Executive Communications and North America Brand teams at a Fortune 500 company. The candidate must be very skilled in social media, graphics creation, animation, videography, and lifestyle photography. This position requires the individual to act as an internal creative agency while also physically creating the work. The candidate will deliver a range of deliverables within a fast-paced fun corporate environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and at least three years of video production experience working as a professional with corporate clients
- Proficiency in all aspects of video production, including the operation of cameras, lighting, video editing, and graphic animation
- Ability to work with a production team on innovative approaches to capturing stories
- Proficient with editing, motion graphics, Adobe Photoshop, and compositing (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Videography and photography skills ranging from product photography to social media photography
- Ability to provide art direction based on brand equities and requirements
- Ability to create storyboards for shot direction
- Understanding Brand work and how to turn client creative briefs into executable content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate, professional environment, be proactive, and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and work with high-level corporate executives
- Work with team members effectively on video productions
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn, take online tutorials, and adapt
- Must treat deadlines with a sense of urgency, work well under pressure, and possess a high degree of adaptability
- Basic IT skillset – ability to troubleshoot computer issues, updates, and keep the system optimized is a plus
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.