The Talent and Licensing Coordinator at Mills James will have a thorough understanding of the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract. If you have never heard of a Station 12 or a Taft-Hartley document, this position may not be for you.
This full-time role will be in direct communication with commercial producers, directors, clients, and paymasters. The Talent & Licensing Coordinator should be comfortable creating a new structure within a team of producers to organize, streamline, and submit all necessary union documentation.
In addition to understanding SAG-AFTRA processes, this position will also coordinate any other necessary licenses for commercial purposes. This could include licensing content from social media accounts, custom music, stock music, photos, or videos.
This position is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and at least three years of direct experience working with SAG-AFTRA Commercial processes
- Deep understanding of the SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract
- Ability to work with producers to help budget for talent
- Track all talent from 5-10 commercial projects at a time
- Manage all talent and licensing needs for the Cincinnati office
- Be on-site for all productions to ensure all paperwork is captured correctly by talent
- Stay in close contact with all producers to track scope changes in production and understand potential budget implications
- Create new structures and processes of this department with help from the creative director and current talent team
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k), and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan [ESOP].
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.