A Video Producer | Editor at Mills James collaborates with corporate clients to project lead, edit, and deliver a wide range of programs within a corporate environment. The qualified candidate must be skilled and knowledgeable in video production techniques, editing, animation, and leading client programs.
This full-time position is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with team members and colleagues effectively on video productions in both studio and field productions
- The ability to work with the production team on innovative approaches to capturing stories with video, editing, and animation
- Must be a self-starter, understanding, meet all deadlines with a sense of urgency, work well under pressure, and—at times—work late hours and overtime
- Work as part of the creative production team, working jobs ranging from small one-camera teleprompter studio recordings to field location and brand shoots
- Archive final presentation materials within the video library and supply them to producers or clients, as requested
- Possess a high degree of adaptability to continually changing and faced-paced environments
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and at least three years of video editing production experience working as a professional with corporate clients
- Experience and proficiency with all aspects of video production, including project leading, client experience, and professional video editing
- Experience and samples highlighting ability with editing and motion graphics software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, corporate, professional environment, be proactive, and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and work with high-level corporate executives in a respectful, professional manner
- Ability to learn and become adept at using Mills James’ Media Pulse facilities management software
- Valid driver’s license required; may be required to obtain US Passport, if necessary; must be available for occasional travel and work flexible hours
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.