Mills James is seeking a Warehouse Delivery Driver to join our Live Events team. This position will take part in all aspects of Warehouse Operations.
This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepare and complete equipment delivery and pickup orders according to the event operations schedule
- Perform inventory control processes that require excellent attention to detail
- Operate all appropriate warehouse equipment and vehicles, including forklift operation and the ability to drive commercial vehicles locally and throughout the Midwest region; vehicles range from but are not limited to passenger cars, cargo vans, small trucks (under 10,000 GVRW), medium trucks (10,000-26,000 GVRW), and large trucks (26,000-33,000 GVRW)
- Uphold Mills James exceptional service standards and comply with all procedures, rules, and regulations while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Communicates equipment maintenance needs to the Warehouse Logistics Manager
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse and logistics atmosphere
- Basic knowledge of audio, video and lighting equipment is a plus
- Valid driver license required; must be willing to obtain a medical card and a CDL-B license; previous driving experience is a plus
- Highly punctual and must be able to work independently of supervision
- Must be available to work flexible hours as business volume demands, including nights and occasional weekends
- Proven excellent client service and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to the details and good troubleshooting skills
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.