Post-production operations assistant
The ideal candidate for this position must have excellent attention to detail, excellent communication and spelling skills and computer proficiency. Candidates must have the ability to manage frequent interruptions and thrive in a fast-paced video post-production team-based environment.
- The Operations Assistant will assist with TV, Radio and Digital Spot/Content distribution to broadcast stations and various digital platforms.
- You will assist with facility scheduling for postproduction audio, video and motion graphics.
- You are the liaison between the client (both internal and external) and the post internal resources.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ideal candidates will have two years’ experience and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- You will have previous experience at a video postproduction facility or a traffic position within an advertising agency or TV station. Must have intimate knowledge and practical experience trafficking spots electronically.
- You will have experience with file-based delivery systems and have knowledge of applicable file types, conversions and FTP to be a candidate for this full-time opportunity.
- You are professional, dependable and possess strong client service skills including an impeccable attention to the details.
- You have strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- You should be available to work mid-morning into the evening, Monday through Friday, and some weekends as business dictates.
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please attach your résumé and compensation expectations.