PRODUCTION COORDINATOR [COLUMBUS]
The Production Coordinator for Mills James Experience Group is responsible for coordinating and facilitating the technical, budgetary and logistical needs for live events, MJx projects and AV rentals.
Responsibilities will include technical drawings, renderings, budgeting, booking, managing and billing; Creating professional quality documentation of the event for clients and production team; Understanding the creative vision of the project and working closely with the stakeholders to execute it.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years of event management experience preferred
- Proficiency in the design and operation of audio, video, lighting and rigging systems
- Strong communications, organizational skills and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects is required
- Proficient with CAD-based software to create seating layouts, production design and renderings preferred
- Must learn and become adept at using Mills James Xytech MediaPulse facilities management software
- Valid driver's license required. Required to obtain U.S. Passport, Class-B CDL certification and medical card if necessary. Must be available for minimal travel and work flexible hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibility listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working closely with external and internal clients to execute events and rentals from initial contact through end of billing
- Gathering all necessary logistical details required to execute a flawless event
- Creating documentation and room drawings required to design and facilitate MJx projects
- Responding to internal and external requests in a professional and timely manner
- Gaining mastery of Xytech MediaPulse scheduling, manages resources and reviews projects
- Working with the Director of Production to ensure processes, pricing and standards meet client expectations
- Assuming a key production role on events [as required]
- Possessing a high degree of adaptability to continually changing environments
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity including health, dental and vision care; 401(k) and Roth 401(k); and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan [ESOP].
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.