Mills James has an exciting opportunity to join our Cleveland team as an Account Manager.
Our Cleveland Account Manager would be responsible for growing new corporate and agency accounts in the Northern Ohio area. This person would be leveraging Mills James’ national video and event production reputation to sell video and event production services to Northern Ohio clients. Working closely with the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer and Cleveland-based Creative Director, the Cleveland Account Manager would lead the pursuit of increased business in key accounts. They would be directly responsible for lead identification, understanding client needs, pitch development, client communication and account planning, working with seasoned production teams to deliver creative and operational excellence.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and five years of related experience in new business development/account management, preferably in the video and live event production industries.
- Strong connections in the Cleveland area (corporations and agencies) and the respect of industry peers.
- A proven strategic and innovative thinker with significant oral and written communication skills.
- A strong self-starter who can work autonomously, with proven success in building new business from scratch.
- Strong client communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple proposals.
- Leads strategic process that creates revenue growth among new business development.
- Leads the proposal process; proven successful experience writing and coordinating proposals.
- Knows and has commitment to communication strategies applicable to a client’s business; understands Mills James’ core competencies and how they can be part of a client’s overall communications goals.
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.