Mills James is currently seeking an AV Systems Engineer with an emphasis on system design and on-site maintenance. This opportunity is based in our Columbus production office.
- Five years’ experience with a mixture of sales, project management, system maintenance, and programming
- Installation and programming experience with control systems such as AMX, Biamp, Crestron, and Extron
- Proven excellent client service skills, strong communication, and organizational skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional attention to the details and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and able to drive box trucks and cargo vans
- Must be available to work early mornings, evenings, and occasional weekends
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform site surveys and needs assessment
- Conduct routine maintenance of AV systems installed in hotel properties, conference and convention centers
- Create audio-visual designs such as control flow diagrams, video and audio components
- Design construction and system integration documents (CAD Drawings and Specifications)
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan [ESOP].
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.