We have an opening for a full-time AV Customer Service Associate who would provide customer service for all audiovisual service lines on-site at a client’s corporate facility based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Work closely with corporate clients to provide a high level of customer service during support and coordination for meetings and events
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or Premiere experience is a plus
- Basic understanding or willingness to learn audio, video, and networking technology for event/installed systems
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in a unique corporate client environment
- Possess strong verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Must be available to work early mornings and evenings
- Candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience in the audiovisual industry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide exceptional customer service with an enthusiastic and positive demeanor
- Interact with internal teams and clients to maximize the effectiveness of our services and exceed our customer’s expectations
- Collaborate with clients to support planning and flawless execution for client events
- Actively listen to clients to recommend appropriate solutions to achieve and/or exceed expectations
- Valid driver’s license required
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental, and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k), and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan [ESOP].
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.