Our Visual Effects Group has an immediate opening for a full-time, seasoned Motion Graphics Designer.
Our current team consists of designers who live and breathe animation, digital signage, illustration, and motion. Our Motion Designers are visual storytellers who use various tools and techniques to bring content to life. Our client base is vast and diverse. We design for broadcast television — both spot and episodic TV — create for every conceivable display device and produce visual effects for some of the largest corporate clients in the world.
A portfolio showcasing your best work is required to be considered a candidate for this position.
This position is based in Columbus, Ohio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Collaborate with video editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical or design issues
- Display extraordinary client skills, and be able to exhibit enthusiasm, inspire creativity and collaboration within the group
- Respond to internal and external requests in a professional and timely manner
Listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or two years’ related creative experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years of’ creative experience in the post-production industry
- Proactive, energetic, and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed
- Solid client service and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in After Effects in combination with Cinema 4D
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k).
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com