Mills James is seeking dynamic full-and part-time Audiovisual Technicians to join our growing Tampa Hospitality AV team. This position’s primary role is to support the execution of live events and meetings at hotel and convention center sites.
At Mills James, our mission is to transform how hospitality clients view their AV partners. That’s why discriminating hotel properties, conventione centers, and Fortune 500 corporations worldwide trust their audiovisual and onsite production to us. We deliver audiovisual services worthy of their service standards.
This position is based on site in Tampa, Florida.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in an extraordinary service hospitality environment
- Possess basic knowledge of audio, video, lighting, and computers for meeting and event purposes; understanding signal flow is a key requirement; computer IT or video conferencing experience is a plus
- Proven excellent client service skills, effective communication and organizational skills — both oral and written
- Exceptional attention to the details and good troubleshooting skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and able to drive box trucks and cargo vans
- Must be available to work early mornings, evenings, and occasional weekends
- Candidates must have a minimum of one-year experience in the audiovisual industry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interact with the onsite property staff to maximize the effectiveness of our sales and service, and exceed our customer’s expectations — always with a smile
- Attend sales meeting at the property to determine AV needs by the client
- Responsible for the management of daily setup and strike of the AV equipment for meetings and events
- Perform essential maintenance on AV equipment and maintain appropriate inventory
- Communicates equipment maintenance needs to the MJ warehouse Logistics Manager
- Oversee all supporting staff when needed
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k) and Roth 401(k), with Company Match.
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com