Mills James is excited to announce an immediate opportunity for an experienced Executive Producer to join our Cincinnati Video Production group. We are seeking candidates with at least 5 years of senior or executive production management experience who are passionate about producing high-quality commercials, corporate videos, and events for some of the nation’s largest organizations. As the leader of our creative team, you will collaborate with producers, editors, graphic designers, and directors of photography to deliver outstanding results.
To excel in this role, you should have a proven track record of successfully managing budgets for a wide range of projects, from social media content to commercial spot production. We are seeking a highly creative individual who can inspire innovation and lead a team of fellow creatives to produce exceptional content every day. If you’re passionate about delivering outstanding results and have experience leading a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
A reel is required to accompany qualified applications.
This role will delegate and direct tasks to other team members and is a position that will need to offer after-hours access to clients. Not every week will be demanding, but this role will need to be available to clients with emergencies when the time calls.
This full-time position is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or and at least five years of experience working with commercial clients, and must supply samples highlighting examples of commercial production
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production
- Manage, develop, and guide the creative team
- Ability to create production budgets based on client briefs
- Understanding of brand work and how to turn client creative briefs into executable content
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced corporate environment, being proactive, and working on tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with the team
- Ability to work with team members effectively on video productions in studio and field environments
- Must treat deadlines with a sense of urgency, work well under pressure, and have a high degree of adaptability
- Valid driver’s license required; may need to obtain a US Passport, if necessary
All applicants will be required to consent to a background check before employment.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k), and Roth 401(k), with company match.
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com