Mills James is hiring a high-energy, skilled Sales Manager to lead the new business development efforts inside a new hotel or convention center property. Our ideal candidate must enjoy prospecting, managing, and closing opportunities in a fast-paced environment. Advanced knowledge of event and video production is required. This role needs a motivated individual who offers leadership to a client-focused team.
This full-time position is based in Tampa, Florida.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and at least three years of event production sales experience working as a professional with various clients,
- Ability to work with a production team on innovative approaches to add value for the client.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment, be proactive, and display confidence in your communication.
- Experience in new business and account management with the ability to build and deliver relevant presentations to your prospects.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to work with a team on production projects onsite,
- Positive self-starter who is willing to learn and grow in the field, adapt quickly, and change plans per client direction,
- Strong project management skills to effectively manage project deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work well under pressure and have a high degree of adaptability.
- This position requires the successful candidate to have a valid driver’s license.
Benefits — Mills James offers a comprehensive benefits package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k) and Roth 401(k), with Company Match.
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer — All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your Right to Work — In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com