Operations manager of hospitality audiovisual
Supervise all hospitality operations with a focus on customer service, employee leadership and performance development. Achieve the overall goals of Mills James Hospitality division through exceptional customer service, innovative team development, leadership and cost controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the processes and workflow of hospitality technicians as specified by clients, the hotel and daily business needs
- Provides direct supervision of team members including scheduling and equipment resource management
- Ensures the daily labor and equipment requirements are met with internal or external resources
- Ensures that proper billing practices are maintained
- Attends BEO and Pre-Cons meetings as needed
- Supervises and mentors operational staff to ensure client satisfaction
- Provides outstanding customer service by establishing excellent working relationships with internal and external clients, other Mills James team members and all vendors
- Meets with guests on-site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly
Development & Training
- Promotes and reinforces a positive working environment centered on Mills James' core values
- Leads professional development and training efforts to improve overall business knowledge, technical skills and service to the field
- Effectively utilizes applicable company computer systems and software programs and ensure team members are properly trained
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training in a live hospitality environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 4 years of customer service or hospitality experience
- 4+ years of audio visual experience in a live show environment
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency with computer software and programs, including Microsoft Office Suite
Mills James offers a comprehensive benefit package for this full-time opportunity, including health, dental and vision care, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and our unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan [ESOP].
Mills James, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.